You have no items in your shopping cart.
Click here to continue shopping.
Regular music are recordings of the original artist. These recordings may have been made in a recording studio or from live concerts. Karaoke Music are reproduced creations recorded by each manufacturer. The manufacturer will hire independent artists and bands to recreate songs done in the likeness of the original artist. They are not the original artist's recordings. Manufacturers' interpretation of like songs will sound different throughout different manufacturers.
Karaoke is singing to pre-existing songs. You are replacing the original lead singer. The background music and supporting singers are left intact. We also offer "Backing Tracks" or "Instrumentals" in our New Release program. The songs will be noted as "Backing Tracks" or "Instrumentals" and will show the key the song was recorded in. The downloads are recordings without background vocals. You can use these for pageants, song competitions, karaoke, and professional demos where background vocals are either not permitted or required. If you need to change the key of the song, go to Powerkaraoke.com for software assistance.
All your current and previous song purchases are located in your "Account Dashboard" under "My Downloadable Products". You can download your songs from here. All previous orders are located under "Orders" in your Dashboard. After LOGIN or registration, you can always return to this area by clicking on your name in the top header of the website and the drop down box "My Account".
LOGIN and click on “MY Downloadable Products”. in your Dashboard. Sort by “Purchase Date”. Your songs from past purchases are all here. Use the search icon at top right hand corner of homepage to search by song or artist. Add songs to your shopping cart by "Buy Now" button beside the song. You can see the songs in your shopping cart on homepage right hand column OR by clicking on the basket at top of page. Click on "Proceed to Checkout" in your shopping cart and pay for purchases. A button to return to "My Downloadable Products" will appear to take you to the download area.
"Download" - You get an MP3+G (mp3 and cdg file inside a .zip file), MP3 audio file, and MP4 video file with each purchase.
- Downloads combine the song's music AND the lyrics into a single high quality video file that displays the lyrics in time with the music on a colored background. Three download file formats are available:
- MP3+G (works on computers with special karaoke software installed to playback on a computer or to burn to CD+G for playback on most karaoke machines - requires additional software to be installed)
- MP4 (works on iPod classic, iPod nano v3, iPod touch, iPhone, Mac, Apple TV, Windows Media)
- MP3 (audio file only - can play on most mp3 players)
Please see "Download Instructions" for help. Login to your account. Click on MY Downloadable Products. Your songs are all here. Each MP3+G, MP3, MP4 song must be downloaded separately. Click on the download button for the each song, a "File Download" box will appear for each. Click on SAVE, it will ask you which directory or folder to save this file to. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Android Phone & Tablets
- You can play the MP4 video format (lyrics & music) of the song from your Android device via your account at BuyKaraokeDownloads.com. LOGIN to your account and go to “My Downloadable Products”. Your songs are all here. Touch or click on the mp4.
iPhone & iPad IOS
- Apple products do not allow you to play or download directly to your iPhone or iPad. You have to transfer the MP4 song into your iTunes account first and then you can play OR you can email the MP4 to your email account and play on your Apple device from there.
- To play through iTunes, download the MP4 video song to your PC or Laptop, open up iTunes and then transfer the MP4 to "Movies" and then sync your iPhone or iPad. This should transfer to the video part of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Open your library on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad and play.
- How to play MP4 in Google Drive? This post shows how to play MP4 videos in Google Drive on computer, iOS and Android devices with the built in MP4 player.
- Google Drive has a built in MP4 video player that works on all devices including PC, Android, iPhone, and iPad. All you need to do is install the Google Drive App on these devices OR use the web interface to watch and play MP4 in Google Drive.
- You will have to download the MP4 song to Google Drive from your account at BuyKaraokeDownloads.com.
We do not offer monthly subscriptions anymore. On our new website, we have switched to an ALBUM format each month for all New Releases of songs. Each ALBUM will have 20+ songs in the Pop/Rock and Country Genres. You can purchase each ALBUM for $19.99. These ALBUMS will be released monthly. If you would like to subscribe to receiving the albums each month, please contact us at email@example.com and we will set this up for you.
Yes. Customers have the option of listening to 40 sec clips using the Cdg Flash Player (which will show words and play music) or Audio Player (audio only) of the music they wish to sample.
Please see "Power CD+G Burner 2" for instructions. In order to see the graphics onscreen, you will need either a Karaoke software player on your computer or burn the download to CDR using CD+G Burner software for use in a Karaoke machine or player. Both of these software packages are available on our webpage. Go to our homepage and click on either icon for details. A trial version of each software is available. The MP3 can be played on any Audio player like Windows Media.
Searching on BuyKaraokeDownloads.com is easy. "Karaoke Genres" list the applicable artist categorized under that Genre. "Browse All By Alpha" is a song search list alphabetically. We also have a search box in the bar above this if you are looking for a specific song or artist. There are also links for "Top Karaoke Songs", "New Releases" and "Top 10 Artists".
Sometimes, record labels, artists or other rights owners will not release a song as a music download. We are always adding Karaoke music that is available as music downloads to our library, so please check back often!
BuyKaraokeDownloads.com offer very high quality brand name MP3+G files. You get excellent sound quality with MP3s. You can also listen to 40 second clips of each song in order to judge the sound quality for yourself. Some songs have multiple tracks available for purchase.
Important information......... songs purchased are available for download from our website, by placing an order you agree that you have downloaded and used our songs. It is impossible to take back the digital download received by you, therefore all purchases are final and no refunds are available. So please try our 40 second clip of the song before buying it.
We ensure that all music you download from BuyKaraokeDownloads.com is virus free and safe for your computer. Please note that BuyKaraokeDownloads.com is not responsible for any computer issues related to your system software, application software, or hardware.
Customers have the option of listening to 40 sec clips using the Cdg Flash Player (which will show words and play music) or Audio Player (audio only) of the music they wish to sample. A download of the burner/player software is available on a trial basis before purchasing. We do not offer refunds. Products found to be defective in some way will be refunded via a Coupon for the cost of the song. Karaoke Burner and Player purchases are non-refundable.
Below is a link which provides the equipment required to start a Karaoke business. BuyKaraokeDownloads offers new DJ/KJ's starter packages with basic songs for most occasions. In addition, Albums and Pop/Country packages of recent songs can be purchased. Use the "Contact Us" link on our homepage to find out more.
A customer can purchase the Coupon/Gift Card and send it to someone via email OR DJ's can purchase and use themselves. Coupon/Gift Cards can be purchased in $20 increments. The person who receives the Coupon/Gift Card can spend either a full amount or a partial amount from the Coupon/Gift Card. The Coupon/Gift Card code can be applied at the shopping cart. The Coupon/Gift Card code is available under "Orders" in the account of the purchasing customer.
To avoid problems with downloading and playback, please make sure you do the following:
- Use Internet Explorer version 6 or later
- Use Windows Media Player 9 or the latest version
- Disable pop-up blockers
- Verify your firewall settings are configured appropriately
- Disable download accelerators