How To Buy and Download Karaoke Songs?
- Browse our site, search for your favorite artist, group, new release, or song.
- Listen to sample clips of the songs you like. We provide a HTML Cdg Player (display words and play music) and an Audio Player (audio only). Sample clips are 40 seconds long. Shop as long as like.
- When you want to buy a song, click the Buy Now button to add to your "Shopping Cart". Your music selections are temporarily stored in your "Shopping Cart" until you Checkout. Then when you re finished shopping, click on the Checkout button. (You will be prompted to login for your security. Use your email address and password, or create a new account.)
- "Payment Section" - click on your method of payment (Credit Card, PayPal, or coupon) and fill in the required info. Click the Proceed button.
- On your "Order Confirmation" page, review the details of your purchase, billing info, and click on "confirm order" button.
- Once your order is approved, you can download your Mp3+g or Mp4 songs from the page provided immediately or by clicking on "My Downloadable Products" in "My Account". Your purchased Karaoke songs can be downloaded from here anytime.
- Click on the Mp3+g or Mp4 for each song, specify the directory you would like your Karaoke music to be downloaded to when the File Download box appears. For Chrome Browser………. We recommend this browser. Here is the link to download. https://www.google.com/chrome/. For Chrome Browser.......Try to right click with your mouse over the mp3+g download, then select SAVE LINK AS and the box will open. Then select the folder or directory you want to save the file to.
- If you need CDG Burner software to transfer to hard disc..........see our Power CD+G Burner 2 section for details.
How To Play MP4 Video Karaoke Songs on your Phone or other device?
Android Phone & Tablets
- You can play the mp4 video (lyrics & music) of the songs you purchased directly from "My Downloadable Products" in your account by clicking on the "play icon" beside each song. You can play the MP4 video format (lyrics & music) of the song from your Android device via your account at BuyKaraokeDownloads.com. LOGIN to your account and go to “My Downloadable Products”. Your songs are all here. Click on the "play icon".
iPhone & iPad IOS
- You can play the mp4 video (lyrics & music) of the songs you purchased directly from "My Downloadable Products" in your account by clicking on the "play icon" beside each song. This will play on iPads, iPhone, and other Apple products. Apple products do not allow you to download directly to your iPhone or iPad. You have to transfer the MP4 song into your iTunes account first and then you can play OR you can email the MP4 to your email account and play on your Apple device from there.
- To play through iTunes, download the MP4 video song to your PC or Laptop, open up iTunes and then transfer the MP4 to "Movies" and then sync your iPhone or iPad. This should transfer to the video part of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Open your library on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad and play.
- How to play MP4 in Google Drive? This post shows how to play MP4 videos in Google Drive on computer, iOS and Android devices with the built in MP4 player.
- Google Drive has a built in MP4 video player that works on all devices including PC, Android, iPhone, and iPad. All you need to do is install the Google Drive App on these devices OR use the web interface to watch and play MP4 in Google Drive.
- You will have to download the MP4 song to Google Drive from your account at BuyKaraokeDownloads.com. For a full and detailed examination go to:
How To Play MP3+G Karaoke Songs on your PC or hard disc?
- This section quickly explains how to use your new Karaoke songs. First, you have to download your songs from BuyKaraokeDownloads.com. Then you can listen and view the graphics on the Siglos CDG Player/Recorder 2 Software Player (FREE trial) on your computer or burn them to a CDR using Power CD+G Burner 2 for playback on any Karaoke CDG Player by downloading the mp3+g song.
- Our video downloads combine the song's music AND the lyrics into a single high quality video file that displays the lyrics in time with the music on a colored background. Three (3) download file formats are available: MP3+G (works on computers with special karaoke software installed to playback on a computer or to burn to CD+G for playback on most karaoke machines - requires additional software to be installed). MP4 (works on iPad, iPod classic, iPod nano v3, iPod touch, iPhone, Mac, Apple TV, Windows Media, Quicktime Player). MP3 (audio file only - can play on most mp3 players).
What are the system requirements for using music downloads?
1. System Hardware
- Pentium class PC computer running Windows 6 or higher and any Mac IOS system.
- Processor - 233 megahertz (MHz) or higher processor, such as an Intel Pentium II or Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) processor RAM - 64 megabytes (MB) or higher
- Free Hard Disc Space - 100 MB PLUS 1 MB of memory per minute of downloaded music
- Sound Card - Required: 16-bit sound card. Recommended: Compatible 5.1 multichannel audio sound card (for example, Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 or Sound Blaster Audigy, Echo Audio Layla24 or Mona; or M-Audio Delta 1010, Delta 1010-LT, or Delta 410).
- Internet connection - High speed highly recommended but not required.
- Speakers, or headphones, or connectivity to home stereo.
- Optical Drive - CD or DVD drive (DVD playback requires compatible DVD decoder software)
- Internet browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or newer or Chrome browser.
- A recent version of the Windows Operating System - Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/9/10. Downloads are compatible with any Mac OS.